Our client, a leader in the industry of water and wastewater facility construction, is seeking a traveling Construction Superintendent to join their team to oversee various projects within the upper Midwest. This position is a travelling position, with projects generally lasting anywhere from 6 to 30 months, depending on the scope of the project.
We are seeking an experienced and highly driven individual, ideally with experience in water/wastewater facility Superintendent work, but our client is willing to train someone with similar experience.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from planning to completion.
- Responsible for determining equipment, material, and staffing needs for each phase of construction.
- Guide and direct all field employees, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Work with personnel and contractors to plan and execute work procedures to prevent delays and ensure compliance to specifications and drawings.
- Prepare job status reports.
- Communicate effectively with project owner, engineer, inspector, etc.
- Actively develop techniques to reduce costs and improve quality.
- Create and manage project schedules (SIS)
- Ensure jobsite safety and compliance to company policy.
- Onboard field personnel.
- Provide expertise and guidance to trade areas.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Who We're Looking For
- 2+ years in Superintendent role.
- Preferably Heavy Civil, Industrial, or Water/Wastewater
- Field experience in heavy concrete, underground pipe, process pipe, and mechanical/equipment installations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A willingness to travel. Client generally works in the upper Midwest, including ND, SD, IA, NE, MN.
What Our Client Offers
- Salary: $85,000-120,000, DOE.
- Annual Bonus Potential
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Company Truck, Phone, and Computer
- Referral Bonus Opportunities
- Steady Year Round Work
- Training and Advancement Opportunities